- Attending – with paper presentation in conference sessions, posters or workshop attendance;
- Non-attending –manuscripts will be sent by e-mail to the following contact addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
· The manuscripts must be4-8 pages long including References, Tables, Figures and Appendix. Citations must comply with APA citation style.
Manuscripts centred on studies and research should have the following structure:
Manuscripts centred on theoretical approaches should have the following structure:
Author`s theoretical and practical contribution to the development of approached topic
sThe text will be edited in Microsoft Word, 2003/2007, page size B 5, font Times New Roman, with Romanian characters,font size 12, single space;
· Title will be centred; capital letters (14 Times New Roman, Bold). The author`s/authors` name, affiliation, city/village/county and e-mail address will be centred with Times New Roman, 12).The abstract (not more than 150 words) and the Keywords (not more than 5) must be written below the author`s name at double space (Times New Roman 12);
· If the authors` affiliation differs, they must mention each author`s affiliation;
· The Abstracts of Conference Papers will be published in a Book of Abstracts;
· Selected papers (by the editing board) will be published in full text in English in Journal Plus Education-Special Issue, the Journal of the Faculty of Educational Sciences, Psychology and Social Work;
· All Conference Papers will be edited on a CD with ISBN.
- Certificates of Attendance will be awarded to the participants;
- The Certificates will be handed in personally or picked up from the Secretariat of the Faculty.
should present the following structure:
PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Participants must register until June 17th by sending the title and the abstract of their paper (between 100-150 words) and mentioning the type of participation they register for. Information must be sent to the following contact e-mails: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or directly on the conference website.
The Conference participants will receive:
· The Conference handouts
· CD with ISBN –with all conference papers
· Certificate of Attendance
· Access to plenary session and workshops
· Coffee Break
· Publication of selected papers in Journal Plus Education;
· Conference Fee - 30 RON