1. The papers can be written in English, French or German.
2. No more than 6 pages/paper are accepted.
3. The oral/poster presentations, that are accepted, will be published in the Symposium Proceedings.
4. No more than 2 scientific papers/author are accepted.
5. The paper (s) must be sent by e-mail to contact person for each topic, and a hard copy by post mail.
The full papers will be analyzed by the members of the Scientific Committee, who may insist on
certain changes or corrections.
6. For further details, please get in touch with the contact person for the section.
Template for camera ready paper:
Section 1. Cultural Identities and
Modern Discourses Template RTF
(Language and Communication, Culture and Civilization, Public Administration and European Legislation)
Contact person: Adriana Vizental, firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 2. Sciences of
Template HTML (Journal "Educatia Plus", CNCSIS B+)
(Teaching Practices, Psychology, Social Assistance and Human Resources)
Contact person: Alina Roman, email@example.com
Section 4. Engineering Processes
and Technologies: Template
(Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical, Economic, Mechanical and Textile Engineering)
Contact person: Virgil Duma, firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 5. Chemistry and Application Fields: Template RTF
(Biotechnology, Food Chemistry and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Textile Chemistry, Environmental
Protection) Contact person: Virgil Ciutina, email@example.com
Section 6. Mathematics, Informatics: Template ZIP Contact person: Marius Tomescu, firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 7. Physical Education and
Contact person: Ioan Galea, email@example.com;